Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sydney S to Z

V : the rear of the Opera House
U: Cronulla Beach
W: the famous bronze boar outside Sydney Hospital
X: Anzac Bridge
Y: Hyde Park Barracks
Z: iron Cove Bridge, Drummoyne
S: The main concourse of Central Station
T: Centrepoint tower.

This completes my " Place" alphabet. I apologise that they are out of order, don't quite know how that happened. I have really enjoyed taking the photographs it made me look at my city from a different point of view.
I am intending to make them into a star book bound on to carbon rods, the idea is there I now just have to execute it!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to you star book - the black and white images with a touch of red will look stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - we appreciate hearing from you!