Saturday, March 8, 2014

A bit of catching up

 I joined ALAW only in February so I had some catching up to do. Did quite well actually.
J- Jersey City, New Jersey, K - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, L - Leh, M- Macau, N - New York City, P - Paris, S - Silchar, Assam, U_ Udaipur, Rajasthan and V - Varanasi.
The first letter mounted on purple paper. The purple paper signifies a place I haven't been to but is on my wishlist. X - for Xian in China, a place I'd like to visit to see the Terracotta Warriors.

3 comments:

  1. I love that idea of the background being different for a place you haven't visited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy.I knew when I started that there were going to be places which I'd never visited so I came up with this idea , otherwise my alphabet would have missing letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple 'pops'! and I like how the others have lots of interest by virtue of the green or the city...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - we appreciate hearing from you!